- Why should we use a debt recovery agency?
- Improve cash flow – recover the hard earned revenue you thought was lost forever.
- Reduce overhead – why pay for full time staff to pursue a small percentage of your total customer base.
- Increase staff production – allow your account revenue management team to focus on the paying customers.
- Reduce future bad debt – learn what important customer information you need up front and set the expectation of prompt payment, then watch the positive results.
- How much does it cost to use your collection service?
Our clients ADS on a contingency fee basis. We keep an agreed percentage of the debt payments we collect. No set-up or start-up fees.
- When money is collected, how long before we receive it?
ADS settles with clients by the 10th of each month for the previous month collections. You receive a check from our Client/Repository account.
- What does ADS need to collect on my accounts?
- A copy of the customer/patient information sheet with any available identity and contact data.
- The account ledger or itemized statement to document the outstanding charges.
- Any terms sheet, promissory note, or agreement signed by the debtor.
- What is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and how will they supervise the Accounts Receivables Industry?
Review this informational document compiled by ACA International. Click Here
- What are my rights as a debtor?
Ask Doctor Debt has the answers to your debt questions. Click Here
- Where can I find research and survey information regarding the collection industry?
Check out this page for a comprehensive FAQ on collections related topics. Click Here
- Does the collection industry abide by a code of ethics?
Yes, collection industry professionals follow the code of ethics and operations as adopted by ACA International. Click Here to review the code.